Onebip CEO Gianluca D’Agostino will be speaking at FinTech Connect Live 2015 in London, Europe’s most exciting exhibition of fintech startup innovation
Onebip participates at this year’s edition of FinTech Connect Live, an event defined as a “definitive marketplace for the financial technology community”, with over 2000 industry experts. The event takes place at Wembley Stadium in London, on 8th and 9th December 2015. FinTech Connect Live will feature visionary keynote presentations, a series of 5 microconferences focusing on different fintech subsectors, 8 practical workshops aimed at start ups, two days of on site mentoring clinics, and over 50 pitches from start ups and scale ups. Gianluca will be speaking at the Panel Discussion “The European payment battlefield: markets, products and regulation“, that will focus on the following topics:
- Analysis of the payments market since the introduction of SEPA
- What have been the major innovations emerging in payments and what can we expect in the future?
- To what extent are modern consumer payment habits dictating the pace of product evolution?
- The impacts and opportunities of regulation (Payment Service Directives, E-Money Directives, Interchange Regulation, Data Protection and Privacy)
- How have payment security threats evolved and how have these been countered by new technologies?