This notice is provided to visitors exclusively with regard to the Company’s website, and does not cover other websites which the visitor may access via links included in the website, nor does it cover other services provided by the Data Controller through other means/websites. Please refer to the specific privacy policies of such services, in order to know how the Company processes personal data of users which subscribe to its services.
- WHAT DATA WILL BE PROCESSED?
The electronic systems and the software procedures in place which allow this website to function, acquire some personal data while running, the transmission of which is implied in the use of internet communication protocols. This is, thus, information which is not collected in order to be associated to identified data subjects, but rather data which, by its very nature might, if elaborated and associated with data held by third parties, allow the identification of the users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computer used by the visitors to access the website, the requests made by such visitors, the timing of the requests, etc. This data is used with the sole scope of obtaining statistical and anonymous information regarding the use of the Company’s website, and to ensure that it functions correctly; it is, thus, erased immediately after being used. Such data might also be used for the identification of liabilities in case of possible electronic crimes against this website. The data acquired while browsing the website will not be used for marketing purposes and profiling; in case in future the Company would engage marketing or profiling activities, you will be asked an explicit consent.
- PERSONAL DATA SPONTANEOUSLY SUBMITTED BY THE VISITORS
The spontaneous, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the e-mail addresses indicated in the Company’s website determines that the Company acquires the sender’s e-mail address (which is needed in order to allow the Company to reply) and all other personal data which the sender might have included in the message sent to the Data Controller. The same occurs in filling and sending the web forms present in the site. Please be advised that we will consider this as you giving us your express consent to store and process such data in accordance with this Policy and applicable laws In case of voluntary submission of a curriculum vitae through the “Join Us!” section of the website, the candidate will receive a specific privacy notice by reference to the processing of their personal data, at their first contact with the Company after the curriculum vitae has been submitted.
- WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
No personal data you provide us will be made available or transmitted to any third party without your express permission. Access to the data provided by you will only be granted on a “need to know basis” to authorized personnel of Onebip in particular:
- Statistical information will be access by the IT and Marketing team
- Commercial requests will be access by the Business Operations team
- Submission of CV or other information concerning job posting will be access by the HR team
We adopt all necessary measures to ensure that your personal data shall remain safe, private and confidential at all times. We limit access to your personal data on “need to know basis” by our own employees to individuals who are authorized for the proper processing of such data and any employee found violating our standards of security and confidentiality will be subject to our disciplinary processes.
- DATA LOCATION
Your information are stored in our databases located in Ireland, Italy and Austria.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You should know that you have the following rights with respect to the information (including personal data) that you provide us:
- You have the right to request us to inform you about the personal data we have stored about you.
- You have the right to request us to amend any incorrect data that we have stored about you.
- You have the right to data portability, which means that upon request, we will transfer your data to you in an electronically processable format.
- You have the right to ask the deletion of your personal information from our systems in such circumstances we will proceed to remove all data except those that we are obliged to keep to comply with laws (in particular tax laws) and regulations. In such case we will undertake our best effort to encrypt and anonymize the information where possible.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Italian Personal Data Protection Authority (“Autorità Garante per la protezione dei Dati Personali”) in the event that you are of the opinion that a breach of data security has occurred. You can contact the authority here .
You can exercise the aforementioned rights at any time. If you have any questions about our data security please do not hesitate to contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
Erekte olamama sebebi ile sizde arzuladığınız cinselliği yaşayamıyorsanız ereksiyon haplarını yer mercek altına almaya başlayabilir ve ereksiyon problemini ortadan kaldırma adına sağlam bir adım atabilirsiniz. Erektil disfonksiyon rahatsızlığının ihtiyaç halinde kullanım şeklinde tedavisi için önerilen doz kişişye ve rahatsızlığa göre değişiklik gösterir. Ayrıca boyun fıtığına bağlı servikal radikülopatilerde karpal tünel sendromu