Editor’s note: This is part of a monthly blog series by Gokmen Atak, Onebip’s Product Offer & Quality Specialist. Gokmen aims to share his “Tips of the month” which includes product features and updates that Onebip partners can take advantage of to improve their mobile payment offering. Please feel free to add your comments at the end of the post.
We’re constantly improving our API features through the feedback we get from merchants to give them more flexibility, visibility and customization. We develop new features that allow them to get the most out of our API in the fastest and most hassle-free way.
In the tips this month, I would like introduce one of the coolest API features which allows merchants to use their own branded logo in Onebip payment pages.
With the simple parameter “logo_url”, merchants can use their own branded logo on the payment page instead of the Onebip logo.
Let’s have a look at some of the features more closely:
• Supported extensions for “logo_url” are jpeg, gif and png
• Suggested size for the image is 173 x 52 pixels for the best resolution
• Available both for web (PC, desktop) and mobile (smartphone, feature phone) pages
• Automatically scaled by Onebip for any display and device used (PC, desktop, smartphone, feature phone etc.)
• AB tests can be done with different logos to see what converts better
Using their own logo helps merchants to customize the payment page in the simplest and fastest way possible, allowing them to personalize the payment page to give a more personally-branded mobile payment experience. The logo feature works through every Onebip API available on the Onebip website.
If you’re interested in finding out more about Onebip features, please get in touch with your dedicated Account Manager or email us at partner.relations[@]onebip.com today!
By Gokmen Atak, Onebip Product Offer and Quality Specialist